Diversity at the Workplace CourseAuthor: QlickTrain
Workplace Diversity training helps learners become aware of other cultures and lifestyles in order to increase empathy among co-workers. This course addresses how employers and co-workers have to learn to work together toward the organization’s goals.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe diversity and its importance in today's society.
- List different ways in which we are diverse.
- Identify the benefits and opportunities of having a diverse workforce.
- Explain different ways to avoid discrimination in the workplace.
- Define the policies regarding diversity and discrimination.
Duration 30 minutes
Keywords: Diversity in the Workplace, diversity, Compliance, human resources, personal development, professional development, HR Compliance, DEI
Diversity at the Workplace Course
Diversity at the Workplace
LaWanda Ford said:
Dawn Green said:
Rene White said:
Bobbi Ruby said:
Lori Sullivan said:
Michael Sindberg said:
Augustina Brown said: